Sunday, October 5, 2008

Restart!

What have I been doing the past seven months you ask? Well, if a picture is worth a thousand words, here goes...

I had my identical twin girls, Arden and Emory, on March 21, 2008. They were both healthy babies and went home with me after two days. My days (and nights!) ever since have been consumed by bottles, diapers and belly laughs...and spit up, tears and sleepless nights. Those of you parents, which are most of you reading this, will agree with this: this has been the absolute toughest time of my life and most amazing, joyful time of my life.


After six months on the job of mommy, I am very excited to jump back into my passion! I am now offering a limited number of sessions every month to past clients only. I get a big thrill every time I get lucky enough to shoot a one year old baby who I shot as a newborn or to shoot a family of three that is now four. I don't want to miss out on anymore special times with all of you families I have come to know so well. I've had so much fun viewing session images that some of you have had with photographer friends of mine. I was so envious that I couldn't be there but I was happy that you got the best care possible from great photographers.


My session times and dates are definitely more limited than before. I have a nanny here with the girls which enables me to get out and shoot your family. Because of this, I can usually only shoot in Cypress (and we have some great locations here) and I don't shoot in my residential studio anymore. My orderly, calm home has turned into chaos with three dogs and two babies! Before booking a session, please read over the Pricing and Session Details pages for updated policies. Take a look at my new Calendar on my site at http://www.erinbilyciment.com/ to view available session dates and times. If nothing works for you, send me an email with your availability and I'll try my hardest to get you in sometime.


Also, check in with me on my blog. Here I'll have my faves from the latest shoots and I'll probably even be that proud mommy who sneaks in great shots of her own kids! I just can't help it!
So it is with lots of excitement that I RESTART Erin Bily Ciment Photography! I will see YOU soon!


e