Wednesday, October 8, 2008

All in the Family

So, I didn't just store away my camera in the past seven months the babies have been around. I consider myself extremely lucky to have a very close family. The great thing about them is that they can be around me without makeup, spit up on my shirt and with crying babies in the house! Here are some of my faves from the summer.

Danni, my cousin, and I are 5 months apart in age. We recently gave birth to our children three months apart. I hope our children are able to be as close cousins as we were growing up. Danni's son Michael is the calmest baby ever...a nice change from my rambunctious two girls! He was such a great little man for us this day. Enjoy Michael!










Another cousin, Drew (Danni's brother), had has two adorable little children, Avery and Mike (also named after his late grandfather). Mike was nine days old when Ike hit. Drew, his wife Laura and the two kids ended up staying with us for a week after Ike since we had electricity and no one else did. Imagine a three bedroom house with five adults (my sister too), three dogs, a 10 day old, two 6 month olds and one 17 month old! This is probably somewhat familiar for lots of you after Ike. I actually was disappointed when their power came back on. Life was fun, although hectic, for a week. Here is this great little family!





And, last, but definitely not least, are my brother's children. I've shot them over the years and, man, have they grown up! If you've come over to my home for a studio session or proofing, you have seen several portraits of these two. They are beautiful kids! I shoot them whenever I get a chance in whatever they are wearing at the moment. Here they are! e